Groenhove Diocesan Services House
Welcome to the renewed Diocesan Services House Groenhove. A house of reflection and retreat, where education, professional meetings, animation and interpersonal contact are central. Plenty of options for forest and nature recreation, and an ideal location for the casual passer-by, visitor and guest to reflect on life in the best way possible.
The Diocesan Service House offers the possibility to stay overnight on multi-day retreats, seminars, or study and planning days. Each room has its own shower, sink and toilet. During your stay you can enjoy catering service.
- In the heart of Houtland, in the middle of a 32-hectare forest domain, a 5-minute drive from exit 10 of the E403 motorway (Bruges-Kortrijk).
- spacious meeting rooms and seminar rooms from 15 to 100 people.
- a multipurpose room that can accommodate 350/400 people and is suitable for conferences, concerts, fairs ...
- technical assistance and explanation of our modern media: lighting, sound, projector.
- various catering formulas for one-day visitors or multi-day guests.
- accommodation options for multi-day study or planning days. We have 55 rooms with a capacity of 105 people.
- a stylish reception in our democratic restaurant-cafeteria "De Groene Specht" where you can enjoy a daily special or a choice menu.
- a signposted hiking trail of 1.6 km in our forest domain (guide on request).
- Ample parking and accessibility for buses.
On the map
Food and drinks
Door de coronacris kunnen openingsuren en dienstregelingen afwijken. Contacteer bij twijfel best de ondernemer zelf.
Ga je deze zomer wat vaker op stap in eigen land? Abonneer je dan op onze nieuwsbrief en ontvang maandelijks leuke tips voor recreatieve uitstappen in West-Vlaanderen!